Top Reasons to Join the NSC Flag Football League
- Competition and Fun!
- Get fit and have a blast.
- Designed for busy schedules. Our once a week games ensure you get your football fix without the stress.
Meet. Play. Connect. Our flag football league is more than just a game – it’s a community waiting to welcome you.
6v6 small-sided games played on artificial turf
- Winter/Spring Indoor fields
- Summer Outdoor fields
Game times will be 50 minutes in length (25 minute halves)
1.Complete online Tournament Roster using the specific session Team Manager Account (listed below).
- Manage the team roster online to add, drop, or edit player information for the event Access the account by using the Team ID number received after being accepted into the event. Be sure to click on “Create Pwd” if it is your first time accessing the account.
- Verify Concussion Training – Check the box indicating concussion training has been completed. (This is a requirement of the state of Minnesota Statute 121A.37. The U.S. Center for Disease Control and Prevention has a free, online course entitled “HEADS UP” is accessible by the link here.)
- Click “Manage Players” button to add players to the NSC Roster. This will allow the players to complete the online NSC Player Waiver (all players must be 18+ yrs of age to participate in the league).
2.Players complete the online NSC Player Waiver using NSC Event HQ. Each player MUST complete their own player waiver.
The National Sports Center does not close for inclement winter weather. It is up to teams if they chose to play or forfeit during inclement winter weather. The league is not responsible for games being forfeited due to weather; therefore, it does not guarantee make-up games at a later date.
This Portal is designed to allow individual players interested in guest playing in the event, enroll into the pool to be seen by coaches seeking additional players to supplement their roster for the tournament.
Players – How to Enroll
- Log into an NSC Event HQ account. (Click here for step-by-step instructions to create an account.)
- Click Customer Tools, then Player Pool Sign Up.
- Filter the event and follow the prompts to join the pool.
- Interested coaches will contact you directly by email.
- Pool players may only participate on one team.
If you are picked up by a team:
- Provide the manager with your player code for the release of your information to the team roster.
- Remove your name from the player pool for this event by logging in to Event HQ, find your event pool and select “Leave Pool”
Team Managers – Access to Pool Players
- Log into your Team Manager Account and select player pool.
- Search for players by division, level and/or position.
- Click the player’s first name for contact by email.
- If the individual agrees to participate on your team, the player will provide his/her player code necessary for release of information to your roster.
- Return to Team Manager Account player pool. Click the green check mark before the player’s name; enter the player code, which will add the player’s contact information and liability waiver electronically to your roster.
Promo code must be entered at time of application to receive Early Bird Discount pricing.