Code of Conduct
The National Sports Center Foundation aims to provide world-class athletic opportunities and experiences. In order to maintain a safe and positive environment, the following guidelines have been established for all National Sports Center staff, participants, and guests (including players, coaches, team representatives, officials, spectators, and external users):
- I will encourage good sportsmanship by demonstrating positive support for all players, coaches, contest administrators, and officials at every game.
- I will treat everyone will respect regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, age, or ability.
- I will not berate the officials.
- I will not use profanity.
- I will not post demeaning or abusive comments about players, coaches, and officials on social media.
- I will show respect for all facilities and other property at the National Sports Center.
- I will communicate my concerns through the proper channels in a dignified manner. Any violation of the Code of Conduct may lead to being asked to leave the playing area. Poor behavior may also lead to temporary or permanent expulsion from National Sports Center events.