March Mayhem Soccer Tournament
- Team Fee Early Bird Discount Code: EBMM23
- Tournament will be conducted as one open flight
- Depending on the total number of teams in identified age divisions, the tournament may combine age divisions and/or break out competitive levels (Teams will be notified prior to tournament if groups are combined).
- Team awards for champions
- Played in the NSC M Health Fairview Dome on infill turf
- World Cup groups
- Three-game guarantee
- All games played in the same day
- 40-minute games (20-minutes halves)
- Top teams advance to playoffs
- Artificial turf surface (field size approx. 30 x 55 yards)
- Four field players and a goalkeeper
- Sub on the fly
- NEW ADAPTIVE DIVISION ADDED! The NSC is excited to announce the addition of the Adaptive Middle School & High School Divisions! Team placement, coaches, and pinnies will be provided. Individual registration – $38/player. You can find the Application at the top of this page for the March Mayhem Adaptive Division!
Schedules will be released on Wednesday, Feb. 21st by 5pm.
Must abide by the 2023 MYSA Season birth-year age grid.
HS Girls (16-19U)
HS Boys (16-19U)
Middle School Adaptive Division (11-14 yrs old)
High School Adaptive Division (14-18 yrs old)
1.Complete online Tournament Roster using the March Mayhem Team Manager Account.
- Manage the team roster online to add, drop, or edit player information for the event.
- Access the account by using the Team ID number received after being accepted into the event. Be sure to click on “Create Pwd” if it is your first time accessing the account.
- Verify Concussion Training – Check the box indicating concussion training has been completed. (This is a requirement of the state of Minnesota Statute 121A.37. The U.S. Center for Disease Control and Prevention has a free, online course entitled “HEADS UP” is accessible by the link here.)
- Click “Manage Players” button to add players to the NSC Roster. This will allow parents/guardians to complete the online NSC Player Waiver.
2.Parents/Guardians complete the online NSC Player Waiver using NSC Event HQ.
3.Submit/Upload Proof of Age.
- Proof of age (birth certificate, passport, player pass, driver’s license, etc.) is required for all players.
- Upload the player’s proof of age through your NSC Event HQ account. Log in and go to Customer Tools and then File Upload (Only files with the extensions “png”, “pdf”, “gif” and “img” can be uploaded).
The National Sports Center has frequent opportunities for competitive vendors to support campus events. Please apply by completing the request form below to be considered for an event. The National Sports Center will contact you upon receipt of your completed document.
NOTE: Submitting this form does NOT guarantee that you will be selected as a vendor.
The National Sports Center thanks you for your interest in doing business with us.
Last Year’s Champions
- 9/10U Boys Fusion 13 Academy 1
- 9/10U Boys Vipers
- 12U Boys - Holmen United
- 15U/HS Girls CC United U15 Premier II