The Rush 3V3 Festival
President’s Day will never be the same. Don’t sit around the house with the day off of school. Come play lots of hockey! The Rush 3v3 Festival features cross-ice games and small-sided play that gives you plenty of ice time.
You can register with your association team or just a group of friends from everywhere. If it’s your association hockey team, you will need to register under a different team name. For example: “Wild”, “Snipers”, “Blackhawks” etc.
- Four game guarantee
- Champion T-Shirts for each division
- Four team round-robin format with medal round
- 3v3 cross-ice games at all levels
- Up to 10 players per team: nine skaters and one goaltender
- One day event
This is NOT a USA/Minnesota Hockey Sanctioned event
Teams will play in their 2023-2024 season level division. Please contact the registrar to be placed on the waiting list if a division is full. (All Divisions OPEN)
Mite A: Birthdate on or after June 1, 2014
Mite B: Birthdate on or after June 1, 2014
Squirt A: Birthdate on or after June 1, 2012
Squirt B: Birthdate on or after June 1, 2012
U8 Girls: Birthdate on or after June 1, 2014
U10A Girls: Birthdate on or after June 1, 2012
U10B Girls: Birthdate on or after June 1, 2012
Team fee $390 per team due at the time of registration.
No refunds if the team drops 45 days prior to the start of the event.
Event Cancellation Policy: The following policy will be enacted IF an event hosted by the National Sports Center MUST be canceled by the directives of the State of Minnesota or the Minnesota Department of Health. Please know that our top priority on making decisions moving forward will be the safety and health of our players, coaches, referees, employees, and fans. The Team registration refunds will be processed at 100% of the registration total. Refunds will be credited to your account.
Required Forms Deadline – Monday, February 5th, 2024
*All Player Waivers and Proof of Age must be completed by this date.
Team Manager/Coach – Please follow the instructions below to start the required forms process for the event.
- Clicking on the Invite Members link at bottom of your team’s acceptance email which will take you to your EventConnect registration.
- Click View Events and then click Dashboard button.
- Copy the “Share Invite” link on the left side below your team’s name and send this out to each team member. Each parent/guardian will need to input their child’s information and agree to the player waiver before joining the team
- From your Team Dashboard, In the center of the screen click the ‘COMPLETE SURVEY’ link beside “Concussion Training / File Uploads incomplete” to upload a proof of age for each player.
- USA Hockey Rosters can be submitted as proof of age for your team.
- There is space for up to three documents to be uploaded. If you have more than three items, please condense your documents or email them to the Tournament Registrar (email@example.com).
Here’s what people are saying about The Rush!
Great job yesterday everyone, great event!!!
We had a B mite team from Elk River in the 3×3 tourney yesterday. The kids LOVED it and as a parent I thought it was a great experience for them! We will definitely do this again.
All our kids had a great time! If it happens again next year we would love to be a part again.
Great event. The U8 Team Washington girls had a great time. You will see us again in July on the Walmart event.
Super fun, kids had a blast and were exhausted by end of day!
Registration Deadline Jan 29, 2024 Or until bracket fills
Required Forms Deadline Friday, Feb 9, 2024